Return and Exchange Policy
Returns and Exchanges
Teach2Talk, LLC will gladly exchange, credit or refund your purchase of any teach2talk products purchased at our teach2talk.com website if returned within 30 days of the shipping date, excluding shipping & handling and gift wrap charges, if you comply with the following terms and conditions.
New DVDs may be returned for exchange, credit or refund (less shipping & handling and gift wrap charges) if returned in their original, unopened packaging within 30 days of the original shipping date, and the original packing slip is included with the returned DVD. You will be charged shipping & handling (as well as gift wrap charges, if requested) on the replacement DVD we send to you for any exchanged DVD which is not damaged or defective.
Damaged or defective DVDs may only be exchanged for the same DVD if returned within 30 days of the original shipping date, and the original packing slip is included with the returned damaged or defective DVD. We will not charge you shipping & handling on the replacement products we send to you.
Please Send Returns and Exchanges To:
Attn: Returns and Exchanges
530 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 204
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Instructions for Returns and Exchanges
Should you wish to return and/or exchange for new merchandise, please follow our instructions below.
To prepare your return:
- Make a copy of your packing slip for your records.
- Please use the original packaging or a strong corrugated carton.
- To expedite your return/exchange, please insert the packing slip.
- If you are exchanging, please clearly indicate the product you would like.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment (such as for shipping & handling), please include a credit card number to be charged. Please note that money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks will not be accepted, and if received, the order will be returned to you with a letter of explanation.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
We are not liable for returns or exchanges that do not reach us. For that reason, we highly recommend that you ship your package by a method which provides for certification of mailing and/or confirmation of receipt, such as United Parcel Service (UPS) or USPS Parcel Post with certificate of mailing and delivery confirmation, and that you insure your package. Please note that we cannot accept packages sent by C.O.D.
Although we will make every effort to promptly handle your return or exchange, please allow at least two weeks from our receipt of your return or exchange for processing.
This return policy is subject to change without notice.