teach2talk’s™ products include seven series of DVD videos focusing on using video modeling and other proven techniques to help teach core skills. All of our products were developed by a speech language pathologist based on thousands of hours of her clinical experience and with reference to research by experts in the field published in peer–reviewed journals, but are designed to be understood and used by ordinary parents to help their children in their own homes.
At teach2talk™, we strive to introduce new and innovative products and to improve our existing products based on the latest developments in scientific research and on feedback from the parents, teachers, therapists and other professionals who use our products. Our current products include:
- our Behaviors! series of videos, designed to help children learn appropriate behaviors in common scenarios;
- our teach2play™ series of videos, designed to help children progress through all the developmental levels of play;
- our teach2talk™ WH Questions! series of videos, which can help teach children how to answer wh– format questions;
- our teach2talk™ Social Skills! series of videos, which can help teach children key social skills, such as sharing with friends and siblings;
- our teach2talk™ Verbs! series of videos which can help build children’s functional vocabulary by teaching a variety of basic verbs;
- our teach2talk™ Nouns! series of videos which can help build children’s functional vocabulary by teaching a variety of basic nouns;
- our teach2talk™ Pronouns!™ series of videos, designed to help children learn to understand and use pronouns; and
- our teach2talk™ Prepositions!™ series of videos, designed to help children learn to understand and use prepositions.